Books by Members of Sri Chinmoy Centre
A selection of books written by members of the Sri Chinmoy Centre.
On Sri Chinmoy's Sunlit Path
Author: 98 members of Sri Chinmoy Centre
This is a 500 page book, with over 100 stories by 98 disciples of Sri Chinmoy. It includes stories on joining the spiritual path, self-transcendence, meditation, service and experiences with Sri Chinmoy.
At the Feet of my Master
Pradhan Balter has been a student of Sri Chinmoy for over 30 years. In this book he describes the challenges and joys of the intimate Guru-disciple relationship.
- Sumangali writes about how and why she left a conventional lifestyle to become a student of Sri Chinmoy.
- Auspicious Good Fortune | John Hunt Publishing
- Auspicious Good Fortune at Amazon.com
- Thy Will be Done - Ushasi was a committed Christian. In this book she charts how she found herself meditating with Sri Chinmoy.
- A Christian journey to Sri Chinmoy | About Thy Will be Done
Manatita write about his life with Sri Chinmoy, explaining the philosophy and spiritual practises of his Guru.
- Vijaya's stories as written by Nilima. Vijaya Claxton worked at the United Nations and became the oldest female to swim the English Channel. These stories give an insight into her spiritual life with Sri Chinmoy
- pub. Goldenshore 2011
In The Boat - 80 Stories by Jogyata
- . Jogyata Dallas writes 80 stories from his early life to the physical passing of his Guru Sri Chinmoy. Entertaining and illumining this is an enjoyable insight into his life with Sri Chinmoy.
- pub. Goldenshore 2011
First Steps on the Sunlit Path
Stories from many students of Sri Chinmoy, explaining how they came to Sri Chinmoy's path.
Subarata was a disciple of Sri Chinmoy from the mid 1970s to her passing in 2000. This is a collection of stories about Subarata's devotion, spiritual life and humorous ancedotes
pub. Goldenshore 2011
Sujantra - Pilgrimage of the Heart
Sujantra talks about his spiritual journey from a young boy to joining Sri Chinmoy's path in San Diego.
pub. Goldenshore 2016
The Challenge of the English Channel
A spiritual approach to the Mount Everest of Swimming by Adriano Passini
Buy book at Amazon.com
Read more at Sri Chinmoy Races link
Full list of titles - walking along Sri Chinmoy's Path
- Adesh & Ajita
- Vegabasti (Begabati)
- Venu's Logbook (Astika)
- Vijaya Claxton (Nilima)
Spirituality and Self-Improvement
'Eat My Dust, Martin Luther' - A collection of 96 Essays on Modern Spirituality and New American Mysticism by Kalatit Jeffrey Baker
Kindle e-book at Amazon.com
Happiness will Follow You
Pettinger, Tejvan + Nirbhasa Magee
- Practical articles on the theme of Self Improvement.
- Happiness Will follow you, Pub. AB Academia Aoidon, 2011
- Kindle edition | Blog
Full list of books by students of Sri Chinmoy
- Compassion Miracles, part 1-7
- First Steps on the Path, part 1 - 3
- Gratitude-Blossoms, part 1 - 5
Books by other publishers
- Databir – Seven Multiplied by Five Sagas
- Kodanta – Through My Eyes
- Manatita - My Guru, Sri Chinmoy
- Pradhan - At the Feet of My Master
- Shardul – My Hospital-Life-Experience
- Shephali - Shephali's Occult World
- Sumangali - Auspicious Good Fortune
- Unmilan – My Weightlifting-Adventure
- Ushashi Thompson – Thy Will be done
- Gratitude Blossoms 5: New Zealand Disciples
- Gratitude Blossoms 6: Canadian Disciples
Biographies of Sri Chinmoy
Madal the Child
- Dr. Vidagdha Bennett writes about the early life of Sri Chinmoy in his home village of Shakpura, Chittagong.
- Madal the Child at Equilibrium Books
A Shakpura Village Boy
- A Shakpura Village Boy - The second book in the series about the early life of Sri Chinmoy.
- A Shakpura Village Boy at Equilibrium Books