1. How we deal with messages you send us through our contact form
- The information you provide is only used to address your contact form request, and to let you know of upcoming classes and concerts.
- Information submitted via contact forms on the site is stored on our servers in encrypted form. The servers are located in the USA, and so any data stored is subject to US laws.
- After use, we will no longer store the data. Form submissions older than six months will automatically be deleted from our servers.
- If you have any queries relating to how your contact information is stored or used, you can get in touch using this contact form.
- The website itself does not issue any cookies to visitors.
Cloudflare processes End Users’ interactions with Customer’s Internet Properties and the Services. This information is processed when End Users access or use our Customers’ domains, websites, APIs, applications, devices, end points, and networks that use one or more of our Services, and when End Users access or use Services, such as Cloudflare Zero Trust. The information processed may include but is not limited to IP addresses, traffic routing data, system configuration information, and other information about traffic to and from Customers’ websites, devices, applications, and/or networks.
...Cloudflare only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter...we may use your personal information to:
Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Websites and Services for all users of the Websites and Services;
Enable you to access and use the Websites and Services;
Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
For other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
4. Statistics and server logs
We use Statcounter to gather statistics on how visitors find and use our site, which helps us make the site better. In order to do so, Statcounter collects the time and date of visit (to help us understand when are the busy times on the site), information about browser, operating system and device information such as type and screen size (so we can make sure that the site is working well on all browsers, operating systems and devices) and referring data such as search engine links (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website). The same information is also logged by our own servers for security, and is deleted within 2 weeks. Statcounter does not collect the visitor's full IP address; in practice, this means that we can only determine the general city or region of a visitor to our site, but nothing more specific. It is impossible for Statcounter or our server logs to collect data which can be used to personally identify you.