1. Information provided in contact form entries
- The information you provide is only used to address your contact form request, and to let you know of upcoming classes and concerts.
- Information submitted via contact forms on the site is stored on our servers in encrypted form. After use, we will no longer store the data. Form submissions older than 6 months will automatically be deleted from our servers.
- If you have any queries relating to how your contact information is stored or used, you can get in touch using this contact form.
- (March 2019 - we are trying a new server analytics software, Matomo, that will issue a cookie, to enable us detect unique visiors)
3. Statistics and server logs
- We use Statcounter to gather statistics on how visitors find and use our site, which helps us make the site better. In order to do so, Statcounter collects the time and date of visit (to help us understand when are the busy times on the site), the IP address, information about browser, operating system and device information such as type and screen size (so we can make sure that the site is working well on all browsers, operating systems and devices) and referring data such as search engine links (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website). The same information is also logged by our own servers for security.
- It is impossible for Statcounter to collect data which can be used to identify you - in their own words 'Our focus is on what visitors to your website do'. The IP address can at most identify your internet service provider, and the city/region you are in.