1. How we deal with messages you send us through our contact form
- The information you provide is only used to address your contact form request, and to let you know of upcoming classes and concerts.
- Information submitted via contact forms on the site is stored on our servers in encrypted form. After use, we will no longer store the data. Form submissions older than 6 months will automatically be deleted from our servers.
- If you have any queries relating to how your contact information is stored or used, you can get in touch using this contact form.
- The website itself does not issue any cookies to visitors.
3. Statistics and server logs
- We use Statcounter to gather statistics on how visitors find and use our site, which helps us make the site better. In order to do so, Statcounter collects the time and date of visit (to help us understand when are the busy times on the site), information about browser, operating system and device information such as type and screen size (so we can make sure that the site is working well on all browsers, operating systems and devices) and referring data such as search engine links (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website). The same information is also logged by our own servers for security, and is deleted within 2 weeks. Statcounter does not collect the visitor's full IP address; in practice, this means that we can only determine the general city or region of a visitor to our site, but nothing more specific. It is impossible for Statcounter or our server logs to collect data which can be used to personally identify you.