We often feel inspired to make a fresh start at the beginning of a new year - and why not? Freshness and newness are two invigorating qualities that keep us young and help us to feel that we are truly alive and progressive. It is natural to feel the need of renewal - and to act upon it. Sri Chinmoy puts it this way: "When the New Year dawns, we have to make ourselves conscious of the fact that we have to transcend ourselves this year. We have to go beyond our present capacity, beyond our present achievement."
Here we present a small selection of talks, messages and poetry that Sri Chinmoy has offered over the years. We sincerely hope that his illumining words inspire you as another new year dawns and a new set of opportunities unfold for us all. And may you have a happy, inspired and fulfilling year.
Talks on the New Year:
- When The New Year Dawns
- The Soul Of A Year
- Question: From The Spiritual Point Of View,...
- New Year's Message for the Year 1966
- Sri Chinmoy's New Year's Messages - 1967 to 1994
- Newness And Transcendence
- Question: How Can We Have More Newness...
- How Can We Bring Newness...