Books by Members of Sri Chinmoy Centre
A selection of books written by members of the Sri Chinmoy Centre.
On Sri Chinmoy's Sunlit Path
Stories from 98 members of the Sri Chinmoy Centre
This is a 500-page book, with over 100 stories by 98 disciples of Sri Chinmoy. It includes stories on joining the spiritual path, self-transcendence, meditation, service and experiences with Sri Chinmoy. more »
At the Feet of my Master
Pradhan Balter has been a student of Sri Chinmoy for over 30 years. In this book, he describes the challenges and joys of the intimate Guru-disciple relationship. pub. Blue Beyond Books 2014.
Thy Will Be Done - A Christian Journey to Sri Chinmoy
by Ushashi Thompson
- Thy Will be Done - Ushasi was a committed Christian. In this book she charts how she found herself meditating with Sri Chinmoy.
- A Christian journey to Sri Chinmoy | About Thy Will be Done
My Guru, Sri Chinmoy - Life and Teachings
by Manatita Hutchinson
Manatita write about his life with Sri Chinmoy, explaining the philosophy and spiritual practices of his Guru.
Walking along the Sunlit Path
Stories about Vijaya Claxton as told by her friend Nilima
- Vijaya Claxton worked at the United Nations and became the oldest American woman to swim the English Channel at the age of 59. These stories give an insight into her spiritual life with Sri Chinmoy
- pub. Goldenshore 2011
In the Boatby Jogyata Dallas
- . Jogyata Dallas writes 80 stories from his early life to the physical passing of his Guru Sri Chinmoy. Entertaining and illumining this is an enjoyable insight into his life with Sri Chinmoy.
- pub. Goldenshore 201
Subarata - walking along Sri Chinmoy's Sunlit Path
Subarata was a disciple of Sri Chinmoy for almost 20 years her passing in 2000. This is a collection of stories about Subarata's devotion, spiritual life and humorous ancedotes
pub. Goldenshore 2011
Full list of titles - walking along Sri Chinmoy's Path
- Adesh & Ajita
- Vegabasti (Begabati)
- Venu's Logbook (Astika)
- Vijaya Claxton (Nilima)
Spirituality and Self-Improvement
Happiness will Follow You
Pettinger, Tejvan + Nirbhasa Magee
- Practical articles on the theme of Self Improvement.
- Happiness Will follow you, Pub. AB Academia Aoidon, 2011
- Kindle edition | Blog
Eat My Dust, Martin Luther
A collection of 96 Essays on Modern Spirituality and New American Mysticism by Kalatit Jeffrey Baker
Kindle e-book at Amazon.com
Full list of books by students of Sri Chinmoy
- Compassion Miracles, part 1-7
- First Steps on the Path, part 1 - 3
- Gratitude-Blossoms, part 1 - 5
Books by other publishers
- Databir – Seven Multiplied by Five Sagas
- Kodanta – Through My Eyes
- Pradhan - At the Feet of My Master
- Shardul – My Hospital-Life-Experience
- Shephali - Shephali's Occult World
- Unmilan – My Weightlifting-Adventure
- Gratitude Blossoms 5: New Zealand Disciples
- Gratitude Blossoms 6: Canadian Disciples
Biographies of Sri Chinmoy
Madal the Child
- Dr. Vidagdha Bennett writes about the early life of Sri Chinmoy in his home village of Shakpura, Chittagong.
- Madal the Child at Equilibrium Books
A Shakpura Village Boy
- A Shakpura Village Boy - The second book in the series about the early life of Sri Chinmoy.
- A Shakpura Village Boy at Equilibrium Books